Do I need a sound bar?
Modern flat screen TVs offer very limited volume for the integrated loudspeakers.
Even if the TV manufacturers get the best out of the adverse conditions, physics set limits to sound and volume, especially in the low-frequency range.
A good Soundbar offers better sound, stronger bass, higher volume, clearer speech intelligibility and usually more pronounced surround effects.
The award winning nuBoxx AS-225 max was developed to offer detailed music reproduction. Your favourite tracks can be streamed from smartphones and tablets with Bluetooth aptX, and CD or network player via the digital inputs.
- Connect to TV by HDMI ARC – allowing the TV remote to control the volume
- Stream music using Bluetooth
- Connect CD players and Tuners
- Digital Coaxial and Optical (TosLink) inputs
- Connect turntables using RCA (phono preamplifier may be required)
- High quality remote control
The inclusion of “sub out” allows a sub woofer to be added to offer extra bass extension and round off the lower frequencies.
The Blue Aura x-sub is an ideal addition, More info here
Connect your turntable to the AS-225 Max to complete your home audio system.
The Blue Aura PG2 turntable is perfect as it has an inbuilt phono-stage and can also be connected by Bluetooth, enabling more flexibility with equipment positioning….and less wires!