v40 Sound Enhancements
V40 Sound Enhancements
When developing our v40 amplifier we specifically wanted to use good quality, well respected but commercially available valves and we chose the JJ Electronics ECC82/12AU7; a good European valve.
We are now receiving feedback from customers testing other brands of ECC82/12AU7 and letting us know how they got on.
Eric in the states tells us he tried a pair of Amperex Bugle Boys and they were just “wow” and made a significant sound improvement.
Valves are feely available from specialist stockists. If you have tried other valves with your v40 please let us know how you got on at [email protected] and we will report it here.
Of course this should only be done if you feel competent enough and could render the warranty invalid if the amplifier is damaged.
- Why vinyl is making a comeback!
- Does the human ear prefer analog or digital sound?
- Get ‘wirelessly connected’ this Valentine’s day!
- A new year brings new opportunities with Blue Aura Audio!
- Bring in the New Year with Blue Aura
- Cinema sound in your living room
- Blue Aura attend The Indulgence Show 2017
- Munich High End 2017
- Bristol Sound & Vision 2017
- What’s in a name
- The Perfect Christmas Present
- ps40 Limited Edition