Munich High End 2017
Munich in May.
The Munich High End show is, in our opinion the best audio show in Europe for Hi-Fi, there are other big shows but pure audio seems to take a back seat to TV’s and even white goods whereas the Munich show is ostensibly audio related.
Held at the MOC Arena just outside the City, the exhibition area is vast and can take a full day to fully digest. Products on display range from middle end to ridiculously high end and if you are into your music/audio a visit to the show is highly recommended. Of course there is also the centre of Munich to visit which is very nice in May just as the warmer weather arrives.
Having exhibited previously we are aware that this exhibition brings excellent brand exposure which is key for a still growing company. However this year, as we had already exhibited at the Bristol show in February we took the opportunity to meet with our Distribution partners.
Munich High End is the ideal meeting place as it brings together audio people from all over the world.
Our next exhibition is in September at the Indulgence Show Hammersmith, where we will be demonstrating some exciting new additions to our Blackline range.
- Does the human ear prefer analog or digital sound?
- Get ‘wirelessly connected’ this Valentine’s day!
- A new year brings new opportunities with Blue Aura Audio!
- Bring in the New Year with Blue Aura
- Cinema sound in your living room
- Blue Aura attend The Indulgence Show 2017
- Bristol Sound & Vision 2017
- What’s in a name
- v40 Sound Enhancements
- The Perfect Christmas Present
- ps40 Limited Edition